SOCIAL EVENTS |
STUDENT VOLUNTEERS |
REGISTRATION | COMMITTEES | SPONSORS | TRAVEL | NEWS | CONTACT | EUROHAPTICS SOCIETY
IMPORTANT DATESEuroHaptics 2012
June 12-15, 2012
February 19, 2012:
All submissions due
April 2, 2012:April 11, 2012:
Notifications for acceptance
Early registration deadline
April 16, 2012:
Camera-ready papers due
June 12, 2012:
June 13-15, 2012:
The main conference
INVITED SPEAKERSClick here to see invited speakers.
CONFERENCE PHOTOSClick here to see photos.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTING YOUR PAPER
Rooms and exact locations for presentations will be added later, after the program has been finalized.
Please note that it is strongly recommended to bring an accompanying demo also for oral and poster presentations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
Prepare a 15-minute talk, including a few minutes for questions.
For the presentation, you can either use your own laptop, or you can bring the presentation on a USB stick. It is also possible to email your presentation in one week (by June 5) in advance to Eurohaptics office, either in PDF format or Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. If you have any other requests concerning your presentation, please send email to Eurohaptics office.
If you have an accompanying demo, see the DEMO section below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER AND DEMO PRESENTATIONS
We will print a demo guide for the conference participants. For the leaflet, please send us the following information:
- Demo title
- People giving the demo & their organization and country
- A short description of the demo (one paragraph)
The authors that will present their work as a poster or demo at the conference should follow these guidelines:
1. A board installed on a frame will be available for each poster at the poster exhibition area. The size of the board will be approximately 100 x 125 cm (WxH). That is approximately 39,4" x 49,2".
2. The poster is expected to follow the International Standards Organization (ISO) size (A0). The dimensions for A0 format are 84cm x 119cm, or approximately 33" x 47". The orientation of the poster should be portrait.
3. Authors must put up their poster on the board at the latest before their presentation session. They should put it down at the latest as soon as the closing session ends.
4. If necessary, the organizers will provide the material to fix the posters to the boards.
5. We will not be able to send you the poster if you leave it on the board after the conference, so please remember to take it with you!
6. If you bring demo and you need table or electricity, please inform us by mailing to Eurohaptics office.
The standard setup for the demonstration booth includes a table (45*150 cm, , approx. 18x59 in), one standard chair (no adjustments), a poster stand (size A0, see above), and electricity. Wireless connection will also be available. If you have any special requirements, please inform us by email (email@example.com).
Questions regarding presentations
If you have any questions, please contact us by mailing to Eurohaptics office.